Wednesday, August 27, 2008

im alive and still kicking

I've not been using the computer for the past few days. Trying my best to cramp a hell lot of notes into my teeny weeny brain. I hate this.

I shall not comment much on my sciences and humanes exam. Its darnright P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C. Really really discouraging.

Have been studying out till late at night recently with the company of my best butt. He knows i cant concentrate at home due to various reasons and take his precious time off to accompany me. Cool. Loves.

I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright. I'm alright.

Yes, i'm alright................... NOT.

Fuck.

No comments: